So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now. It always feels like such a luxury to slip downstairs to the computer early in the morning before Madeline is awake, cup of coffee in tow, and catch up on the lives of my friends throughout the US... (or more often these days, sitting at the computer late at night with a cup of tea). So today, I am starting one. I know from a PR standpoint I should get one going for my photography business as well, but I decided it would be prudent to first get a feel for blogging, format, etc...and to see if I even like the format of this blog host. Can I make a free host look "professional" enough, or should I purchase a host. You get the picture. So, that being said, here I am world! For today I simply leave you with a couple of pictures from a recent trip visiting my folks in Tennessee. Enjoy!
Walking the ever faithful sidekick, Gidget the Pug.
enjoying every last drop of apple cider after pumpkin picking
She kept searching until she found HER pumpkin- her requirement? "a small one"
Me and my girl.
4 comments:
"Start spreading the news!" Here comes Angela into the blog world:) Way to kick off an exciting journey. You are so creative, I wish I had 1/10th of your tallent!
Hey there Angela, way to go my dear! I already love what you've done. You take great pictures! love you.
Great Website Angela.. your Grandpa is proud of you and your accomplishments..Lots of love, give Madeline a hug for me.
yayyyy.
i lurve you and your madeline.
Post a Comment