Monday, October 27, 2008

Crunch Time

It is hard to believe we are already at the end of October! I love this time of year- The crisp sunny days (of course, as I write this it is raining outside!), the warmth of a favorite sweater, the feel of a hot cup of tea in my hands, the crunch of leaves and earthy smell of grapes on our daily walks. Don't get me wrong, there are pluses to every season, but fall has the other ones beat by a long shot. Judging by the following pictures, I think Madeline just might agree! Madeline plopped herself down on the ground and lay making "leaf" angels until her cousin Carly attacked her with a leaf shower!

3 comments:

Chris Hopkins said...

Hi Ang:
Your newest project is great and a good way for all of us to keep track of your busyness!The photos are wonderful and can't wait to read more. Uncle Blaine and I hope to see all of you at Thanksgiving, and I promise not to make anything with oysters!We are off to Tulum for a week tomorrow and I might just begin one of these blogs myself. Love, Aunt Chris

Papa said...

Hi Hun,
Your blog looks great. The pictures are so crisp it is as if I am looking out my window into Madelane's day.
Love you

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

This pictures are so vibrant and full of life! Madeline is a cutie pie. LOVE the pigtails!