Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Wolfe Pack

I had so much fun with this photo shoot. I have known Darby since my first year living in Spokane. She is a kind, caring and compassionate person, and it was a joy to capture these special moments with the three of them! The hardest part was choosing which ones to post, because I truly loved them all! This photo at the duck pond was a must have, as Jason and Darby have been taking Logan here to see the ducks since he was only a few months old. I loved shooting it in a sepia tone to give it that timeless appeal- it just seemed to fit the nostalgic nature of the picture and their memories. The end.

3 comments:

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

I saw some of these on Darby's blog... I should've known you were the photographer. They're wonderful!!!

Darby:) said...

Thank you Ang! We sure did enjoy our time at Manito. Hard to believe the all the leaves are off the trees now, going into the holiday season! Can't wait to get some pics ordered:) ~D~

Cha-Cha said...

The pic with the kid and the sippy cup made me smile.