Wow- realizing I haven't posted in over a week! I left Thursday for an amazing weekend conference on worship and music- I came back feeling tired, refreshed, (yes, those two words
can be in the same sentence!) and inspired to actually start
practicing the piano once again. The following pictures were taken the day before I left. (They were taken with a 7 year old digital point and shoot, so the quality is what it is!) Our week of rain finally let up for a small window of time, so Madeline and I dashed to the nearby park to enjoy what bit of "warmth" there was...it turns out this was only to be found in our steaming cups of hot goodness from Starbucks (no, no coffee for Madeline. But steamed apple juice for $1.10 is a great option- and she thinks I am the best for mom for such a "delicious treat!") Thankfully, I remembered to bring a bath towel to dry the slides, swings, etc. off. We lasted for about 30 minutes, though honestly I was ready to leave in 10...you know when Madeline says, "it's too cold- let's go home) that is is bitter cold! And it is a good thing we did, too. Because half-way home and the rain started falling again- hard!
Madeline and her cup of steamed delicious goodness...
Making me "cookies and icecream"...you can tell where my little sweet tooth's mind was!
1 comment:
Dude, no update in, like, three weeks! o.O
love you mucho
Post a Comment