Monday, December 29, 2008

No more Snow, No more Snow, No more Snow!

Well, we have received the much anticipated and longed for snow...40+ inches of it in the past week, and more in the forecast! I confess that between fighting a winter cold/sinus infection for the past three weeks, and being stuck inside for the majority of the past several days, 'going stir crazy' is an understatement! What I really want to be doing is putting on my snow shoes (Culley's Christmas present from me 2 years ago) and enjoying the fresh air! Hopefully soon! For now, here are a couple of before and after pictures. Helping her Daddy "shovel" our first bit of snow Taking her puppy for a "walk in the snow to make tracks". We have about 18 inches at this point.At 40+ inches... My Dad gets a taste of 'real' snow after 7 years in Tennessee!

1 comment:

anna said...

Angela, these pictures are amazing. I love your house with all that snow. and the one with madeline pulling her doggy up the walk is beautiful.