Madeline and I chose a great insulated cup for Culley's Christmas gift from her. It came with a template that you upload, add your pictures to, and voila! A personalized gift for him to use at work...it sounded like the perfect, simple 'thoughtful' gift. But when I looked at the template options at Starbucks.com, they were awful...I think I am becoming a photo/layout snob! However, I digitally scrapped this instead, had it printed, and cut it to the template, and it turned out amazing! I have definitely become addicted to digital scrapbooking the past 6 months or so!
Credits: Leora Sanford, Gratitude papers;amy martin twill tags elements; birdstheword elements; Tracy Rivera templates.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Heart Warmer
Madeline and I chose a great insulated cup for Culley's Christmas gift from her. It came with a template that you upload, add your pictures to, and voila! A personalized gift for him to use at work...it sounded like the perfect, simple 'thoughtful' gift. But when I looked at the template options at Starbucks.com, they were awful...I think I am becoming a photo/layout snob! However, I digitally scrapped this instead, had it printed, and cut it to the template, and it turned out amazing! I have definitely become addicted to digital scrapbooking the past 6 months or so!
Credits: Leora Sanford, Gratitude papers;amy martin twill tags elements; birdstheword elements; Tracy Rivera templates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment