Um, hello scrambling for a picture! So my friend Emily just recently entered a photo contest at I heart Faces, and I thought, hmm, that sounds like fun and thought I was signing up for notifications for future competitions...but NO, I was actually signing up for THE contest! & I cannot seem to find a way to 'un-sign' myself up! So, the rules say it has to be a picture taken within the past month so in honor of Emily.....she and her hubby are my faces! Not sure if I was allowed to post a picture with 2, but that's what I am going to do! Next time, I probably better look at the rules a little more closely before I add a link ;0)
Monday, January 11, 2010
I heart Faces....
Um, hello scrambling for a picture! So my friend Emily just recently entered a photo contest at I heart Faces, and I thought, hmm, that sounds like fun and thought I was signing up for notifications for future competitions...but NO, I was actually signing up for THE contest! & I cannot seem to find a way to 'un-sign' myself up! So, the rules say it has to be a picture taken within the past month so in honor of Emily.....she and her hubby are my faces! Not sure if I was allowed to post a picture with 2, but that's what I am going to do! Next time, I probably better look at the rules a little more closely before I add a link ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
DUDE!! now im embarrassed!!! Although I love that picture, and want to blow it up and hang it in our room so I can show it to him every time Im annoying him to remind him he loves me. LOL
Oh that's really funny how you had to scramble for a pic! It's a good one though! I think the judges look at them all in a slideshow after the contest closes on Tuesday nights...so no worries. Welcome! I just started submitting photos too.
No better way to start than to jump right in! Great photo.
That is such a cute picture of them. CUUUUUTE! (But, Piper is cute in a manly sort of way, of course.)
Great photo! So glad you decided to enter.
Post a Comment