It has been a great year in our house. Here are just a couple of the wonderful memories we have had...to see what I have been up to professionally, you can clickhere.
p.s.
Click on the image to make it larger and easier to see...
(I should add, I used to have a similar layout/template, but I cannot for the life of me find it in my files, so I made one of my own off of what my other ones looked like!)
I don't know if I have ever shopped at Heather Ann's shop...you will have to give me her site a) because I want to check it out and b) because if it turns out that I have bought from her and it is her template I was drawing off of, then I want to give her credit!
5 comments:
I love this! Template? Credits, please! I want to scrap lift this puppy!!!
Emily- I hodgepodged it together myself, so no credits...but I can tell you the paper and the font I used....
(I should add, I used to have a similar layout/template, but I cannot for the life of me find it in my files, so I made one of my own off of what my other ones looked like!)
You scrapped! Yay!
Heather Ann has a similar template in her shop. :)
Maegan-
I don't know if I have ever shopped at Heather Ann's shop...you will have to give me her site a) because I want to check it out and b) because if it turns out that I have bought from her and it is her template I was drawing off of, then I want to give her credit!
Post a Comment