
Okay, so I have tried a new adventure this year, and am attempting to document our day to day life for 2009 in pictures. Initially, I visualized having some fun sidebar link that you could click on to see my pictures as I post them, but I am too computer inept to figure out how to do that, although I am sure a way exists. So, I have simply created another blog, entitled 'our life in pictures' (creative, I know). If you are interested in keeping up with the journal, the link will be found with the other blogs I follow on the right hand side of this blog. And just to warn you (mom!) while I am taking pictures every day, I doubt I will get to posting them every day- probably more like 1-2 times per week...but they will eventually make their way here. And if you can't read the journaling, just click on the pic to make it bigger...but warning, it will be MUCH bigger! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment