
We just enjoyed a great visit with my Dad this past week. Madeline had a blast playing with her Papa, and I enjoyed spending time with both of them
and getting to sleep in each morning. What a double treat! Culley and I decided to change plans and have Madeline's birthday party a little bit early, while my Dad was here to enjoy the festivities...as an added plus, it also meant I wasn't quite as close to my due date, so I had a bit more energy to plan. We went with a simple, fun polka d

ot theme- I cut out a bunch of circles from construction paper, and Culley hung them all over the wall, ceiling, floor, etc... Everything else was based on polka dots, too- cupcakes, painted little boxes for favors (with strawberry & chocolate Whoppers inside), bean bag toss, balloons. It ended up being very fun, festive, and inexpensive...hard to go wrong! And of course, Madeline's favorite part were the balloons!
The delicious cupcakes my aunt made- there were at least 6 different types! Yum!
Madeline cuddling with her Papa.
A family picture at 38 weeks pregnant!
Our almost 3 year old!
Making treat boxes...
Peek-a-boo!
Hugs and giggles for Great-Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment