Friday, March 13, 2009
Petting Fish and Conversing with Snails
How much mischief can an almost 3 year cause in 10 minutes (actually, 9 min 43 seconds per my cell phone)? I came downstairs to finish lunch with Madeline after a quick call from my mom, to find her greeting me at the door, dripping wet...hair, sweater sleeve (she had rolled it up), hand, etc... When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Petting the fish!" Petting the fish? Oh, and as I marched my girl upstairs to wash her hands with soap and water she added, " and saying hello to the snails." She also failed to mention re-locating the snails to a wet puddle on her toy shelf (yes, oh yes she did!) and re-decorating the rocks throughout the aquarium. Dr. Doolittle she is not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have a 3 year old, so I believe every word you wrote. I am exhuasted without being pregnant, so I think you are excused from the mismatching sock incident. At least you were on top of your laundry enough to have two socks clean.
I LOVE that kid!!!!!!!! Did the snails survive????
Post a Comment