Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Boo-hoo Blues

I am so ready for our little girl to BE HERE! I mean, she is here, of course, but I am ready for her to be out in the open where we can hold her and smell her and I can get a decent night's sleep. (I know, I know, sleep with a newborn? I promise you I have not lost my mind. But between hurting hips, heartburn and the need to pee, I probably get about 20 minutes of sleep at a time as it is right now, so....). But in the midst of my complaints, I am happy to report that today Culley found my missing camera card with our Halloween pictures on it! It was under the stove- I do not even know how to start explaining this one, nor will I try - but here are some much overdue pictures of our little white bunny and her friend, Logan the Monster (Disclaimer: he is not really a little monster- he is really quite sweet...but in the pictures he is dressed up as a well...okay, well you get the idea! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Culley! and Yeah Ang for some fun shots of our Fun night of treats! Love the one with Culley and Madeline sitting on the steps in the sunshine!!! What a fun surprise ;) Darby