Okay, I know that I am very behind in my blog/posts. Rather than drive Culley (and everyone else around me, for that matter) completely mad, I have been trying to use these last several days (i.e. eternity!)of waiting for baby O to make her appearance by doing all of the odds and ends that never seem to get done in 'real life'. Some may call this nesting- I don't really think it is- it is more just a desperate need to keep from going completely insane by ignoring everyday routines (sweeping, what is that?) and focusing on the random hodge podge that remains (reorganize my craft supplies and straighten up my linen closet- of course!) Anyway, here are some pictures from Easter at our house this year...it turned out to be a very enjoyable day together as a family, though a bit different from past years. I wasn't able to go to church in the morning with Culley and Madeline, and we didn't travel to see family because of the baby's due date. Still, it was a day of great celebration and rejoicing...how grateful I am to realize that in reality we celebrate Easter every day of the year, not just one Sunday out of 52! & in the midst of wishing this baby would come...that thought makes me smile!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Easter Celebrations
Okay, I know that I am very behind in my blog/posts. Rather than drive Culley (and everyone else around me, for that matter) completely mad, I have been trying to use these last several days (i.e. eternity!)of waiting for baby O to make her appearance by doing all of the odds and ends that never seem to get done in 'real life'. Some may call this nesting- I don't really think it is- it is more just a desperate need to keep from going completely insane by ignoring everyday routines (sweeping, what is that?) and focusing on the random hodge podge that remains (reorganize my craft supplies and straighten up my linen closet- of course!) Anyway, here are some pictures from Easter at our house this year...it turned out to be a very enjoyable day together as a family, though a bit different from past years. I wasn't able to go to church in the morning with Culley and Madeline, and we didn't travel to see family because of the baby's due date. Still, it was a day of great celebration and rejoicing...how grateful I am to realize that in reality we celebrate Easter every day of the year, not just one Sunday out of 52! & in the midst of wishing this baby would come...that thought makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh wow that middle picture in the last set is amazing!
Post a Comment