Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome, Samuel

Here are a couple of recent pictures from a newborn photo shoot that I did on Saturday. I couldn't believe this little guy was just shy of a week- usually babies this age sleep throughout most of the shoot, but he was wide awake and alert...and completely non-plussed by all of the extra attention!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how special! Baby Samuel was very cooperative and beautiful :) I love the yawn and Amy holding him looking up. Stunning job! Darby :)

melissa f-b said...

ha! So I saw the title and picture and thought, "uh oh. Angela had her baby and it ended up being a boy!" They do occasionally get these things wrong! Sorry to hear you are still waiting, but happy to hear they sex wasn't guessed wrong.

Cha-Cha said...

Beautiful. I love the one with the hands and ickle feets!