Tea- a drink with jam and bread...or Chocolate Cupcakes
Today is my mom's last day with us *sad sigh* before she heads back to Tennessee. As a special treat, she put together a 'tea party' for Madeline...complete with tea cups, crackers, fruit and - the true way to Madeline's heart- chocolate cupcakes. And while wearing her red Christmas 'princess' dress was a delight to her little heart, it was definitely the chocolate cupcake that, well, took the cake! I am just happy that Madeline is starting to form memories with her grandparents that will last her lifetime. So here's to manymore!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Madeline
I so enjoyed our special time together. You are such a precious jewel and I treasure every nuance of your life that I am privileged to share and participate in. Nana loves you very dearly.
1 comment:
Madeline
I so enjoyed our special time together. You are such a precious jewel and I treasure every nuance of your life that I am privileged to share and participate in. Nana loves you very dearly.
Post a Comment