Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ten Little Kids...

plus twenty parents in a 900 square foot house means- utter chaos. Add in a photographer who woke up with no voice and a couple children who DID NOT want their picture taken- it was an adventure. I mentioned a couple of weeks back my photo shoot scheduled for outdoors- on the day of it, the temp was (literally) 3 degrees outside, so the one hour photo shoot at a nearby arboretum was out of the question, but the parents really wanted the picture taken, and it was the only time they could all get together. So, we cleared off my mantle, and in 5 minutes tranformed our partially decorated living room into 'the shoot'. A couple of people asked how it turned out- here are a few 'end result pics'. Fortunately, the parents were thrilled and just glad they had not had to take the picture...considering we had no studio lights and extrememly minimal natural light, I am pretty happy, too. But I definitely would have preferred the outdoors!

2 comments:

Cha-Cha said...

You are amazing.
I miss you and I love you.

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

So cute!